Member Relationship Partner (Teller)
The Biddeford Team is looking for you!
PeoplesChoice Credit Union (PCU), chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for 13 years straight, is looking to add a full time Teller to their Biddeford team. At PCU you can build a rewarding career in the banking industry, help local people with their financial needs and have fun doing it!
This job is a good fit if:
- You have a proven history of providing exceptional member service.
- You would like to be part of PCU’s Vision- Empowering Members to Achieve Financial Success.
- Your math skills, including accuracy, and attention to detail, are top notch.
- You thrive in a team atmosphere and feel comfortable offering your ideas.
- You learn new processes and technology quickly.
- You have a desire and determination to achieve set performance goals.
If you answered YES to all of these- our position will be a great fit for you!
The job looks like this: Processing transactions with a high degree of accuracy, responding to and assisting our members with inquiries and problem solving, establishing member relationships with courtesy and friendliness, identifying member needs and referring financial products and services, and contributing to a positive, professional team environment!
Required hours: 37 to 40 hours per week. Hours are 7:30am-4:00pm Mon-Wed and Thurs +Fri- 7:30am-5pm.
Pay Rate/ Classification: $20.00 per hour to start. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
PCU offers competitive compensation along with an exceptional benefits program including paid employee medical insurance, generous paid vacation and holidays, paid STD/LTD and Life, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, company logo-wear and more! Email resume to Alex Makinen at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Indeed.
Walk in applications/ resumes also accepted at our Saco Branch
EOE/M/F/VET/Disabled – Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com