IRAs (Individual Retirement Account)
Preparing for educational expenses and planning for retirement is made easier with PeoplesChoice IRA products. Our IRAs can earn higher dividend rates by investing in Share Certificates. Some IRA products can provide you with an excellent tax shelter on your contributions and earned dividends.
Make saving more convenient by signing up to make IRA contributions through an automatic transfer. That means no trips to your Credit Union. Plan for tomorrow by opening a PeoplesChoice Credit Union IRA today!
PeoplesChoice Credit Union offers its members three different individual retirement accounts:
- Penalty-free withdrawals are allowed for first-time home buyers and qualified higher educational expenses.
- Contributions and earned dividends are tax-deferred.
- Many tax payers will be eligible for tax deductible contributions.
- Contributions may be withdrawn tax-free and penalty-free at any time for any reason.
- Contributions are not tax deductible.
- Tax-free and penalty-free earned dividends are available for withdrawal as long as the account has been open for at least five (5) years and you are over 59 1/2 years old, or are disabled, or buying your first home.
- Allows contributions up to the age of 18 years.
- Money may be withdrawn tax-free if used to pay for higher educational expenses before reaching age 30.
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified higher educational expenses.
Your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, A U.S. Government Agency. You may click on the NCUA Share Insurance Estimator link below to help you understand your share insurance protection.
Plan Your Financial Future
Financial Planning helps provide confidence and direction to your financial decisions. To empower members pursuing their financial goals we have partnered with H.Beck, Inc. and their representative; Kelly Foss-Root of Measured Wealth Private Client Group, to offer a variety of investment and insurance products that complement those offered by the credit union. Our goal is to provide access to strong, competitive financial planning products and resources along with personalized services you can trust. Some of these financial options include:
- Retirement Income Planning
- Rollover options
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Assistance in the management of your current investments or provide a second opinion
- College Fund Planning
- Small Business Planning
- Estate Planning
Advice Guided by Local Experience
If you are just beginning your investment plans, or nearing retirement, let a Financial Advisors work with you to evaluate your financial needs, offer recommendations, and coordinate your investment and insurance choices tailored specifically to you. Call Kelly to schedule your no cost consultation at any PeoplesChoice location.
Kelly Foss-Root offers through IFS Securities, Member FINRA/MSRB/SIPC, 3414 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1020, Atlanta, GA 30326, Phone: 404-382-5223. Investment Advisory services offered through Measured Wealth Private Client Group, LLC. Measured Wealth Private Client Group and IFS Securities, Inc. are not affiliated companies. Kelly’s Direct Phone is 207-844-1479 email: email@example.com
Measured Wealth Private Client Group and IFS Securities do not provide tax advice. Any discussion of taxes herein is for informational purposes. You should consult with an attorney or accountant concerning tax advice. Investing involves risks, including possible loss of principal. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of any security carefully before investing.