How it Works
Using a touch-tone phone:
- Dial 207-284-2465 locally or out of the area, toll-free 1-800-400-2380. The first time you dial, you will be asked to identify yourself with your credit union account number followed by the “#” sign.
- Next, you will be asked to enter a 4-digit PIN or Personal Identification number, followed by the “#” sign. This is the last four digits of the Social Security number of the primary owner on your account. Please note that you may change this assigned PIN number within the menu selections. You may then enter the Menu Selections for all your account information.
- Remember to press the “#” key only when you are instructed. When you become familiar with the system, it gets even faster by allowing you to interrupt at any point and enter your next Menu Selection. All monetary transactions are posted immediately. Check requests will be printed at the end of the next business day.
Each transaction will appear on your monthly statement as an Audio transaction.
Press the appropriate menu selection for the information you require.
- Balance Inquiry Menu
- Transaction Inquiry Menu
- Transfers and Withdrawals Menu
- Loan Payment Calculator
- For All Other Options Menu
Account Access Instructions
To begin call, enter your account number, followed by the “#” sign, then your PIN number, followed by the “#” sign. The PIN may be changed through X-PressLine. Proceed through the menu options.
|900-999||Term Share Certificates
|71-79||Checking (Share Draft)|
|21||Home Equity Loan
|84-99||IRA Term Share Certificates|
PeoplesChoice Checking with SpendShield has it all.
A FREE checking account with no monthly fees, the lowest overdraft fees in Maine, and a safety net when you need it most. With PeoplesChoice Checking, you’re guaranteed the flexibility and freedom you need to keep your cash in check. Features like free mobile banking, direct deposit, and more get you what you want, when you need it.