Apple Pay - Android Pay - Samsung Pay
What you need to use Apple Pay:
- iPhone® 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and later (Apple Pay in stores or within apps)
- Apple WatchTM (Apple Pay in stores)
- iPad Air® 2 or iPad mini 3 and later (Apple Pay within apps)
Easy. Secure. Private.
Mobile convenience with the security you expect from PeoplesChoice. When you make payments with Apple Pay:
- Your full card number is not stored on your phone or shown to the merchant.
- You are covered with 24/7 risk and fraud detection systems.
- You can get account activity alerts and view your transactions on your mobile device.
Setup is simple.
Make your PeoplesChoice debit or credit card Apple Pay ready with these easy steps.
On iPhone and iPad: Open Settings, tap "Wallet & Apple Pay," then tap "Add Credit or Debit Card" and follow the onscreen instructions.
On the Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap "Wallet & Apple Pay," then tap "Add Credit or Debit Card" and follow the onscreen instructions.
Tap the camera icon and take a picture of your card to enter your card information automatically or type it in manually. The first card added will become your default payment card, but you can always choose a different card when paying or select a new default
Once your information is verified, you will receive a Wallet notification that your PeoplesChoice card is ready for use.
Using Apple Pay In-Stores
1. Look for one of these symbols at checkout.
2. Hold the iPhone near the merchant’s card reader to authorize payment and place your finger on the Touch ID or double-click the Apple Watch.
3. Keep your phone or watch by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Using Apple Pay In-App
You can also make purchases within participating apps on iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 using Touch ID.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
We Also Accept